The PTSA Annual School Fund supports:
- Technology enriched classrooms, equipment and training
- Extra Technology Support hours for students and staff
- After school tutoring and study hours in the library
- 21st century learning programs and training
- Campus improvements * 2017-18 goal to support the new Reflection Garden & a large screen for presentations and events held in the GYM.
- Curriculum support- via Grant Awards for our teachers, staff & students
- Family engagement
- Reflections Art Program
- 8th Grade Promotion Dance & Ceremony
- Pantherfest (free community building event for all families & staff)
- Lunch time student activities
- Wellness Programs & Speakers
- Other school requests to support positive school climate to help enhance the educational experience of all our students.
All Funds go entirely to our Pleasanton Middle School to support the programs and activities mention above, in addition to others. The PTSA Annual Fund directly supports our school, as compared to PPIE donated funds which are allocated district-wide.
Our goal is to raise $200 per student, but any amount is appreciated.
We are happy to assist with setting up Employer Matching Funds. Please contact us or your employer to find out more information about this rewarding program.
Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution. PMS PTSA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization TAX ID: 32-0468860